The valuation process determines the value of the company’s shares, all assets – real estate, machinery – equipment, reserves, financial investments, intangible assets. In addition, the efficiency of the company’s work, its development prospects and the competitive environment in the given market can be assessed separately.
Valuation of business and assets is required in various situations, which may be the key for the further development of the company. For example, in the case of selling the business or shares, in the case of a sale of a part of the assets of the company, in case of a change in the structure of the company or during a dispute between shareholders. Valuation of a business or stock is also used in mergers or acquisitions (M&A) of companies, businesses or part of them.
In such strategically important processes, professional consultants are highly valued, who have technical knowledge and practical experience in conducting objective and independent evaluation.
For Crowe & Asatryans LLC valuation team, determining the value of a business or asset is not just a matter of formula. Our goal is to study in depth and understand the company’s activities, conduct a detailed analysis of its growth and determine the company’s target area and the internal factors influencing its development.
The assessment services provided include:
- Business valuation: determining market value
- Determining the purchase or sale price or goodwill value
- Assets: real estate, valuation of intangible assets
- Valuation of shares of companies
- Liabilities and business assessment according to international standards
- Evaluate the effectiveness of investments, assets and liabilities
- Advice on assessment results.