Certification can be a useful tool to add credibility, by demonstrating that your product or service meets the expectations of your customers. For some industries, certification is a legal or contractual requirement. In others it shows Industry’s best practice that the company uses for operations.
Why you need to certificate your product or services
When we talk about helping companies obtain ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 2200 / HACCP or other certification, people often ask us, “Why does our company need to be ISO certified?” Good question. ISO certification produces numerous benefits for any company willing to go that route. So, why should your organization obtain ISO certification?
- Meet Customer Requirements
· Get More Revenue and Business from New Customers
· Improve Company and Product Quality
· Describe, Understand, and Communicate Your Company Processes
· Develop a Professional Culture and Better Employee Morale
· Improve the Consistency of Your Operations
· Focus Management and Employees
· Improve Efficiency, Reduce Waste, and Save Money
· Achieve International Quality Recognition
If you have launched, or are planning to launch products or to provide services, is ASATRYANS your obvious certification partner. ASATRYANS is member of numerous international and national certification schemes. ASATRYANS understands the importance of impartiality, we manage possible conflict of interest, and ensure objectivity in all of our certification activities. In addition to product certification, we have more than 6 years of experience in the area of management system consulting, implementation and certification.
Use of the standards aids in the creation of products and services that are safe, reliable and of good quality. The standards help businesses increase productivity, while minimizing errors and waste.
ISO certification is proof from a third party, such as ourselves, that you comply with an ISO management standard. ISO certification gives your organization credibility.
ASATRYANS provide following ISO Consulting, Implementation and certifications:
· ISO 9001 _ Quality Management System
· ISO 14001 _ Environmental Management Systems
· OHSAS 18001 _ Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
· ISO 27001 _ Information Security Management System
· ISO 22000 / HACCP _ Food Safety Management System
· ISO 50001 _ energy management system
· HALAL Certification, etc. *.
* Other ISOs do not mentioned above are provided by ASATRYANS. For more information contact to Managing Partner.