We can help you move forward and develop in the complex directions you take.
Legal advisory means providing expert and professional legal advice on a contractual basis to businesses and individuals. Legal consultants can provide advice on a number of important matters depending on what their consulting focus is. To provide legal consulting, one should play a key part as a team member, who helps to protect client’s projects and solve any legal and business issue. Legal consultant must provide legal research in rules and regulations related to client’s business, help preparing legal documents, provide the substantive input and draft preliminary opinions.
To provide high-quality legal consulting to corporate business clients, legal consultants/legal consulting companies should possess not only the respective legal knowledge and communicative abilities, but also understand the business environment in which the clients operate. Therefore, apart from legal education, consultants need to undergo additional training in the areas of financial economics and management of business projects.
One important thing is that while providing legal consulting, consultants must comply with confidentiality principle and keep the company secret.
ASATRYANS has qualified, experienced and qualified legal advisors (lawyers, economists).
We provide the following services:
- Drafting of contracts – including contracts with international organizations, concession agreements, joint activity contracts, sub-contracts, etc.
- Preparation of documents for registration of legal entities
- Preparation of Documents for Legal Entity Reorganization
- Financial advice Purchase
- Advising on Enterprise Purchase
- Consulting on the capital of the Company
- Foreign investors in the Republic of Armenia legislation, by sector
- Company registration form
- Company Creation, registration, accounting and offshore areas
- Advice on copyright, trademark, consulting services for organization of defense, etc.
In case of any questions and further information, please contact us via email or telephone.